Mary Janes



Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own.




Shots by Adelia Lim. 
Capped sleeve white tshirts are my fav. for a Sunday morning. Sister bought a whole luggage of Valley Girl basics from Sydney during her last holiday. I dress with basics, with the occasional floral. So if you made me to wear anything more than tiny flowers, I'd sob, cry, throw a tantrum and you and rip it to shreds. Why fuss around when what you really wanna do is to wake up half-an-hour before going out, get dressed and leave the house?  Simple does it. Gosh, I should be the ambassador for Muji or something. I sound like I'd dress in a potato sack for high fashion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the bag from? ♡.♡

Amanda L. said...

http://whiteclothes.co/